Imagine visiting a town, going to an event or doing some hiking. When finished, you have to find your car again, or the way to the station, or any other point where you started. Store a location when you start your trip, and at the end of the day, use the app to find your way back to where you started.
- determine location based on GPS signal, WiFi or cell phone network :
- use best/most accurate location provider
- get location updates automatically (based on a time interval or change of location) or
- get location on demand (by manually refreshing)
- save a location and give it a name
- ‘get back’ mode : indicator pointing to a stored location (showing distance and direction)
- indicate current speed and current bearing
- use built-in sensors to get more accurate and quicker updated bearing
- compass rose indicating North
- detect travel direction and adjust relative direction to destination accordingly
Please report bugs and add feature requests in the issue tracker.
Requests for translations to a new language can be made here as well.
You can help translating the app to your own language.